how can you tweak the graphics i cant
Outpost Glacier: Save your progress!
This week we've gone through a big office migration and had to postpone our updates for a couple days.
You can now save your progress!
- Added save games, You can now continue your progress from where you last left off.
- Improved Lighting. The game looks much prettier than before with many new lighting effects.
- Tweaked animations. Updated several player animations to give better feedback when exploring the world.
- Improved performance: The snow shader has been updated to be a bit lighter on the GPU. This will hopefully give some extra frames per second.
- Added options menu: You can now tweak the graphics to make your game run a bit smoother. This is currently only available from ingame.
- Fixed bug where the corner quest information duplicates when getting off the snowmobile.
- Fixed some first person item scaling issues when holding different items in hand.
- And more!
We are working hard on making this game as enjoyable as possible. We would love to hear your feedback!
Write a message in the community feed or Join our community discord!